Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
All flathead topics
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:55 am
- Bikes: 1949WL
- Location: Hollywood
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
I took a picture of the lock.looks original to me,but I am not an expert.Is this original?
- image1.jpeg (25.55 KiB) Viewed 146 times
- $_0.JPG (4.1 KiB) Viewed 146 times
- Posts: 6135
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:09 am
- Bikes: Multiple H-D, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, BSA,...
- Has thanked: 117 times
- Been thanked: 1144 times
Hard to say from your pics. Lock looks original but the hinge picture is so poor it is hard to even see a hinge, and they don't get larger if clicked on. The shadows and lighting are terrible.
- Site sponsor
- Posts: 1759
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm
- Bikes: 1950 Panhead, Resto-Mod
1968 90", 5 Speed Shovelhead,
1984 Custom Built Evo 100" Bagger
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Has thanked: 764 times
- Been thanked: 651 times
With a modern Hi Def, high pixel, cell phone camera, it is just about impossible to achieve the same quality as the old reliable Brownie Hawkeye, or a Polaroid Swinger....